Saturday, September 5, 2009

I feel

I was typing some of my feeling of what all the abuse have done to me, my personality and my mind. I did type a little bit in that thread but I have a notebook in google which I vent in and so far I have this. Just wanted to share and vent

I became a mom to myself at 5
I was confused about what love really meant
I lost my ability to express my emotions
I lost my virginity
I lost my capability to trust some one
I have created a "bitch" image for everyone,
cause I do not want to get hurt again
I want to help everyone else, but myself
I feel ashamed of my body
I see the 200 marks that my ex boyfriend gave me 12 years ago as love hicikes.

I feel that I do not deserve to be loved
I feel like any time I share my story I am crying for help.
I feel like I am not worth anything
I want people to respect me but when they really do I wonder what the motive is behind that
I feel guilty everytime I eat something
I feel like I am a tom boy when I wear a blue shirt
I feel like I am a cow when I eat
I feel like I am a wrestler when I wear a tank top
I feel like I am a whore when I wear a skirt
I feel dirty I feel like I am an abuser everytime I talk
I feel like I am hurting everyone around me
I feel like my english sucks
I feel like I am not educated enough to share my thoughts
I feel like I am going to live longer and have to carry this body till that time
I feel like a burden to my husband
I feel like if I do not have long hair, I am not going to be respected
I feel like I want to get out of this body and be free.
I feel like this life of mine is a chore that I have to do even though I dont want to.

Tara 101