Saturday, September 5, 2009

Life is not easy

LIFE IS NOT EASY
- Tara 101

Sweet little baby,
once was I,
Always an apple
of my daddy's eye.


Candies and Chocolate's
and little treats,
Every Thursday our home
was a little retreat.

Rain will fall
all the way from the sky,
Soaking and muddy
would get you and I.

Refused to walk
on the yakkie puddle,
Carried my arms
would my parents
while I hopped in the middle.

Love and fright
went hand in hand,
Monsters would disappear
in some far away land.

Evenings were wonderful
when I went out to play,
Screaming and jumping
on each and every sunny day.

Surrounded by kids
from here to there,
This ones my cousin
and this one is for spare.

I would fight with my brother,
everyday and night,
He went away to learn,
as he grew up to be so bright.

Alone there I was
in my very home,
Not very far
I could afford to rome.

Dream is all I did
in this tiny room,
Wanted to be a Princess,
but was holding a broom.

Dreamt of a Prince,
who would Sweep me off my feet,
But all I got a was a guy
who made me angry when we meet.

Long gone are the days of hopes,
When I would be a Princess and have shiny robes?

Then came another,
in my life like a gental breeze,
We got married just like that!
without any time to sneeze.

Life is not easy for him and I,
But we will love each other till the day we die.